You Can Help
The number of people needing the services of The Family Center continues to grow. Their crises – whether of finances or family or faith – remain an opportunity for those more fortunate to forge a meaningful partnership with the Center as instruments of hope and wholeness.
Are you able to support our mission? Many generous individuals support The Family Center in the following ways:
- making tax-deductible gifts of any amount
- contributing in-kind gifts to help “adopt” a family or senior citizen
- volunteering time and service
- naming the Family Center in a planned gift, such as a will or bequest
- establishing a gift annuity or other tax-friendly contribution vehicle
Through your caring, The Family Center is able to serve as a gentle, ongoing presence that brings healing and hope. Every dollar is directed “carefully and prayerfully” to meet the greatest needs within the Center’s three core programs: Grace, Mary Margaret and Therese.
If you are able to make a tax-deductible donation at this time, we gratefully accept your contribution and offer you two ways to give: via Paypal or check. Checks can be mailed to The Family Center, 602 W. Kirkham, Webster Groves, MO 63119.
If you’re interested in donating your time and talent as a Family Center volunteer, please contact us at (314) 963-9600 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!!